WHAT PAST TRAINING PARTICIPANTS HAVE SAID:
A very enlightening nontraditional ways of helping individuals help themselves. This training will affect my life personally and professionally! You did such an awesome job of facilitating this training. 10 out of 10. Angela Bennings, Consultant, Washington, DC.
It was all good. Great class. Very engaging! Excellent. Solid. Knowledgeable teacher and instruction. 10 out of 10. Lucia Galante Johnson, Mediator, Los Angeles.
Very intense, challenging, an hands-on. Dan was excellent at explaining the process and theory. 10 out of 10. Harold Rubinfeld, Attorney, Lancaster, CA.
Informative and Enjoyable. 10 out of 10. Andy Kaspar, Minneapolis.
Inspiring. Engaging. Interactive. 10 out of 10. Amber Blom Younan, Minneapolis.
Thorough, thought-provoking, practical, deep, thoughtful, profound. 10 out of 10. Aurora Denny, Certified Transformative Mediator, Harpist, Bradley, CA.
Enlightening and Inspiring. 10 out of 10. Deborah Weiner-Hatfield, Ph.D, JD, Attorney, Mediator, Conflict Management Instructor, St. Louis.
The 4 days went extremely fast. Empowering! 10 out of 10. Ofelia Ponce, Attorney, Saint Paul.
Informative and eye-opening. 10 out of 10. Abby Leach, Attorney, Albert Lea, MN.
Enlightening and informative. It was also very engaging and fun. Enjoyable! 10 out of 10. Kim Geiken, Mediator, Hastings, MN.
Fantastic. New. Practical. A new way to approach conflict resolution. 10 out of 10. Clarence Patterson, Attorney, Minneapolis.
Engaging, fun, enlightening, inspiring. 10 out of 10. Marisa Sanchez, Ph.D, Organization Development Consultant, St. Leonard, Maryland.
The gentle handling of the interplay among a group of 20 trainees, coaches and guest speakers encouraged a lively yet respectful setting throughout our 30 hours together. 10 out of 10. John Wharton, Mediator, Southern Maryland.
Fun, comprehensive, well-planned, interactive. 10 out of 10. Sheri Tardio, Executive Director, Community Mediation Center, Prince Frederick, Maryland.
Excellent, thoughtful, insightful, supportive, interactive, fun, encouraging. 10 out of 10. Dusty Rhoades, Certified Transformative Mediator, Sunderland, Maryland.
Enlightening, engaging, informative, challenging, inspiring, overwhelming, life changing. 10 out of 10. Now I will view issues, people, and individual’s circumstances from a different perspective. I will allow others to express their views without trying to change them, and I’ll become more tolerant and patient of others. Malcolm Funn, Attorney, Board Member, State Board of Elections, Solomons, Maryland.
Integrity, transparency, clarity, and ethical are the words I’d use to describe this course. It will make me a better mediator. 10 out of 10. Jean-Marie Hansen, Mental Health Care Professional, Leonardtown, Maryland.
Thorough, inspiring, supportive. 10 out of 10. Jennifer Holt, Mediator, Southern Maryland.
Engaging, fun, insightful. 10 out of 10. Jim Webster, Attorney, Olympia, WA.
Great job of pacing and spacing. Lots of info, interspersed with practice and humor. Enlightening, empowering, useful, thoughtfully put together, fun, great bang for my buck. Money well spent. 10 out of 10. Tiffany Eggers, Attorney, Rochester, MN.
This course was very educational and informative and provided the skills training to do transformative mediation. 10 out of 10. Kim Quale, Attorney, St. Paul and Seattle.
Transformative! No Really! 10 out of 10. Jim Sherman, Attorney, Minneapolis.
Fast-paced, interactive, practical, well-organized, 10 out of 10. Mike Flom, Attorney, Gray Plant Mooty, Minneapolis.
The answer to life’s most perplexing questions. . . An organic approach to helping humans discover their strength and capability to resolve their own disputes. 10 out of 10. Juliette Wilson, Attorney, Faribault, MN.
This course was really fantastic. Transformational, inspiring, informative. 10+. Sherry Ann Bruckner, Attorney/Mediator, Alexandria, MN.
I liked the mix of therapists and lawyers in the group. Informative, challenging, interesting. 10 out of 10. Margot Storti-Marron, LICSW, Minneapolis.
Perfect – really. 10 out of 10. Maureen Campion, MS, LP, Minneapolis.
Amazing. Way above expectations. 10 out of 10. I loved this course – seriously, best ever, including my undergrad courses. Joe Zimmermann, High School Math Teacher, Bloomington, MN.
I appreciate your passion and experience and how you connect it to VALUES. Thank you!!:) David MacNaughton, LMFT, Minneapolis.
Communal. Honest. Hands-on. Educational. Inspiring. Human. Authentic. 10 out of 10. The transformative approach has reminded me as a lawyer that at our roots humans are empathic and intelligent beings – and while the court system is broken – people can very much enlighten themselves if provided with validation and thoughtful listening. Ryan McLaughlin, Attorney, Minneapolis.
Interesting, innovative, informative, on the cutting edge. 10 0ut 0f 10.
– Bobbie L. Sarff Johnson, Attorney, Brainerd, MN.
Very informative and exciting. 10 out of 10.
– Michele Dahn, Farmington, MN.
Fun, engaging, 10 out of 10.
– Lauren Bylund, Mediator, Minneapolis.
Interesting and enlightening.
– Virgil Bradley, Attorney, Minneapolis.
Excellent. 10 out of 10. Interesting and fast moving.
– Steve Burns, Ph. D, LP, Minneapolis.
Transformative (lol). Eye-opening, thought-provoking. 10 out of 10.
– Shirlene Perrin, Attorney, Saint Paul.
This course opened my eyes to looking at mediation is a completely different way. 10+ out of 10.
– Debbie Claypool, Business Analyst, Best Buy Co., Minneapolis.
This course is eye-opening. It provides a legitimate and better alternative to positional mediation. It is more efficient and more gratifying. 10 out of 10.
– Timothy Giles, Mediator, Minneapolis.
Transformative. . . Seriously. Eye-opening, paradigm-shifting, choose your metaphor, they all fit. I enjoyed this course enormously. 10 out of 10.
– Jim Langdon, Attorney, Dorsey & Whitney, Minneapolis.
Loved it all! Eye-opening, compelling, engaging, entertaining, resonating and inspiring. 11 out of 10. The training was absolutely worth the time, energy & expense of a trip across the country.
– Tara West, J.D., Ph. D., Asheville, NC.
Enlightening, myth-busting, challenging, mind-opening.
– Mark Baer, Attorney/Mediator, Pasadena.
Transformative, enlightening, entertaining, thought-provoking, 10 out of 10.
– Carla Tourin, Attorney, Los Angeles.
This course teaches something very important about honesty and party self-determination in mediation. I am a better mediator and a better therapist for it. 10 out of 10.
– Alik Segal, Esq., MA, AMFT, Los Angeles.
Fantastic teacher. 10 out of 10.
– Matt Sossi, Attorney/Mediator, San Antonio.
Enlightening. Amazing. 10 out of 10.
– Heidi Densmore, Mediator, Arkansas.
A very rewarding experience.
– Leigh Strauss, Mediator, Los Angeles.
The concept of truly taking the mediator’s bias and agenda out of the process and opening it to the parties entirely is profound. 10 out of 10.
– Sidney Kanazawa, Attorney/Mediator, Los Angeles.
Informative. Challenging. 10 out of 10.
– Stacey Lisk, Mediator, Los Angeles.
This training changed the way that I see conflict and my approach to conflict resolution. Dan Simon is a natural teacher. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn how to deal with conflict, either personally or professionally. 10 out of 10.
– Azadeh Gowharrizi, Attorney, Santa Monica.
Eye-opening. Inspiring. 25 on a scale from 1 to 10. I experienced repeated epiphanies.
– Geri Sjoquist, Attorney, Saint Paul.
The course teaches how much power all people have to solve our own issues. 10 out of 10.
– Lamont Fondern, Sales, Minneapolis.
Overall the course was great. . . It was informative, interesting, a great learning experience, easy to understand, fun and informative. 10 out of 10.
– Debbie Sampson, Family Law Paralegal and Office Manager, Saint Paul.
I really enjoyed it. I found it personally transformational. It was great and so were you! 10 out of 10.
– Rashawn Woods, Human Resources Professional, Los Angeles.
Really excellent, so valuable, can’t wait to use it. 10 out of 10.
– Jennifer L. Thompson, Attorney, Saint Paul.
I really enjoyed the comparison between traditional mediation and this approach. I also really enjoyed the videos and seeing you provide mediation. 10 out of 10.
– Amanda Pikala, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Minneapolis.
Informative, challenging. 10 out of 10.
– Daniel Gifford, Professor of Law, Retired, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
I wish I’d had this knowledge when I was a practicing attorney because it really gets to the psychology of the people involved in the conflict. Dan Simon is a great teacher. First of all, I highly recommend the course to lawyers who’ve done mediation before. I also recommend it to mediators to get a different perspective on mediation and the mediation process. Dan, I just want to say, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for the opportunity. I’ve learned so much in 3 days. It’s been a crazy-great time and so meaningful.
– Doug Spoors, Mediator and Retired Attorney, Los Angeles.
It wasn’t Dan trying to force a view on us. It was Dan trying to educate us as to a way of looking at mediation that a lot of us quite frankly hadn’t looked at before. I would recommend the training, even if people don’t want to become a mediator or use that form of mediation. (I think there’s a very good place to use it in many cases, and maybe most cases, but I think it gives such a good insight into mediation that you don’t normally receive in a lot of other contexts). Dan did an excellent job. I’d highly recommend him.
– John Cotter, Attorney, Larkin Hoffman, Minneapolis.
Dan as an instructor was fantastic because at the same time he was teaching us things, he was modeling things, so we didn’t have to wonder what these things looked like – we saw them. For four days straight, I was engaged the entire time.
– Dr. Katie Williams, Geographer, EPA, Duluth, Minnesota.
Dan is great as an instructor. He’s a lot of fun. You get to really interact well with him and the group of people you’re with. I really enjoyed the whole course. Four days just flew by for me. I would definitely recommend this training.
– Darci Kvam, Life Coach, Monticello, Minnesota.
I thought the training session was excellent. I was surprised the 4 days went as quickly as it did. Dan was terrific. I would recommend this training, because it brings us to an awareness of a process that many of us have not previously been exposed to, and I think it can be beneficial to people in conflict situations to take part in this kind of mediation.
– Ron Kirchoff, Attorney, Saint Paul.
I thought [this course] was fantastic. I really enjoyed it. As a lawyer it makes you think about things you don’t traditionally think about. I really enjoyed interacting with the other folks. Dan is very good as a guide through this process.
– Mike Haag, Litigation Attorney, Foley & Mansfield, Minneapolis.
I realized that this is like being a midwife, rather than an obstetrician who’s going in with . . . interventions that might interfere with the natural process. There’s an assumption that you CAN do this yourself. Dan was a wonderful instructor. I would absolutely recommend [this course] to everyone.
– Angela Sipila, Attorney, Virginia, Minnesota.
I thought the training that Dan Simon provided was the best training I’ve ever had. I’ve already recommended it to a family friend.
– Jay Bukstein, Senior Database Consultant, Saint Paul.
Dan is really a smart and intuitive trainer and the material is just excellent. I think [this method] is incredibly effective. I would recommend this training without hesitation, absolutely. Hands down the best training I’ve received in mediation.
– Torrey Zimmerman, Conflict Consultant, Albert Lea, Minnesota.
Informative, relevant, inspiring, educational. 10 out of 10. The transformative approach to mediation is so relevant to everyday life, to relationships with family, friends, coworkers, and others in our life, and the relevance to family law cases cannot be overstated.
– Liz Altmann, Parenting Specialist, South-Central Minnesota.
I loved this course and really just would have liked even more. Inspiring, thought-provoking, an experience of unlearning.
– Kris Barry, Health and Wellness Consultant, Rochester, Minnesota.
Dan, with his skill and guidance, helped to create an atmosphere in the class where we could risk setting aside our very developed competencies to make room for learning something new. . . I would describe the course as excellent, informative, extremely supportive and a great model that works so well with a group training. 10 out of 10.
– Jane White Schneeweis, Mediator/Facilitator, St. Paul
This was the first course I’ve had where EVERY aspect was stellar and it just kept getting better and better! Bravo! Everything was perfect and the whole course included a rich variety of thought-provoking topics. Stellar. Fantastic. Enlightening. Transforming. Outstanding AND WORTH EVERY PENNY! 10+[out of 10].
– Kimberly Bukstein, Civil Rights Advocate, Saint Paul, MN.
Dan is a trainer who embodies the transformative approach in his 40-hour Family Course. This course was the perfect way to learn about family and divorce mediation in MN.
– Cat Keating, Case Developer, Community Mediation Center, Saint Paul, MN.
The transformative approach to mediation is so relevant to everyday life, to relationships with family, friends, coworkers and others in our life, and the relevance to family law cases cannot be overstated.
– Liz Altmann, Family Law Neutral, Minnesota.
A perfect balance of theory and application. 10 out of 10.
– Patricia Zurlo, Attorney, Minneapolis.
Dan, I want to offer a sincere endorsement of your presentation of Responding Effectively to Conflict, and how the transformative picture of conflict can provide a valuable practical guide to effective conflict negotiation. I found the substance of the course and its application in conflict assessment and management extremely valuable. I also realized a personal life skill benefit to the course, which was enhanced by the use of effective role-playing, followed by in-depth assessment and discussion. Well done!
– Greg Cutlan, Veterinarian, Saint Paul.
Transformative, educational, uplifting, and encouraging. This approach could really make the world a better place by making it easier for people to find solutions to their conflicts. 10 out of 10.
– Barbara Engen-Mangskau, Attorney, Saint Paul, MN.
Revelatory. Empowering. Transformative mediation is the best hope for improving human relations and resolving disputes and the issues underneath. 10 out of 10.
– Karen Calcaterra, Law Student, Minneapolis, MN.
An eye-opening foray into a better way to help people with their conflict. Dan has a gift. I’m better for having had this experience. 10 out of 10.
– Pamela Steckman, Attorney, Saint Cloud, MN.
Challenging. Thought-provoking. Challenged basic assumptions. An excellent course. 10 out of 10.
– Josh Casper, Attorney, Saint Paul, MN.
This is a fabulous course that I have already recommended to colleagues.
– Molly Nefstead, LICSW, School Social Worker, Jordan, MN.
The core concept is spot on in identifying the source of conflict and the potential for resolution of all conflict! The course was mind-expanding. 10 out of 10.
– Theresa Bofferding, Attorney, Saint Paul, MN.
Very engaging. The feedback was very helpful and encouraging.
– Pamela Kigham, Attorney, Saint Paul, MN.
I’ve had a couple transformative training now and I’m completely sold on the method of transformative mediation. 10 out of 10.
– Melissa Maher, Attorney, Lino Lakes, MN.
I really learned a lot and I improved my listening skills greatly.
– Michelle Brunt, Attorney, Cambridge, MN.
My favorite thing about the course was Dan’s passion about the transformative approach. 10 out of 10. It was a very enjoyable experience.
– Jennifer Sharp, LMFT, Elk River, MN.
Transformative. Empowering. Hope-inducing. Refreshing. Relevant. 10 out of 10.
– Amy Isenor, Attorney, St. Cloud, MN.
Terrific course. I learned a ton that I will apply in my family law practice. 10 out of 10 (honestly).
– Jason C. Brown, Brown Law Offices, Champlin, MN.
Empowering. Awesome. 10 out of 10.
– Betsey Mjos, Therapeutic Foster Care Provider, Minneapolis.
Informative. Empowering. 10 out of 10.
– Dax Stoner, Neutral Financial Expert, CPA, Bloomington, MN.
Invigorating, informative and fun. 10 out of 10.
– Jerry Bottelberghe, Mental Health Therapist, Minneota, MN.
I liked everything about the course. You did a great job.
– Felix Ricco, Attorney, Cargill, Inc.
Informative & transforming. 10 out of 10.
– Kasey Yoder, Hockey Coach, St. Paul.
Insightful. Thought-provoking. Innovative.
– John Boyle, Moss & Barnett, Minneapolis.
11 out of 10. I liked the approachable way the entire workshop was held. . . All were treated as colleagues and fellow mediators. You were totally consistent in your workshop style and what you believed and your experiences around the transformative model. I was validated in my approach to mediation, which can (and will) definitely benefit from this model.
– Pat Nelson, Mediator, Minneapolis.
Very useful for everyday application.
– John Lang, Attorney, Messerli and Kramer, Minneapolis.
An unexpected learning experience that will allow me to be a better mediator and will improve my relationships. Well thought-out schedule. Out-of-the-box thinking, relationship-building, very useful professionally and personally. I will use what I have learned here. 10 out of 10.
– Medical Leadership Consultant and Retired Neurosurgeon, FL.
Career-enhancing, mind-stretching, enlightening. 10 out of 10. This will help me tremendously in my job in the federal government conducting hearings for sick and injured claimants.
– David Howell, Administrative Law Judge, Washington, D.C.
Very thorough, comprehensive course. It gave me what I needed to understand the gaps in my training as a person and as a lawyer. 10 out of 10.
– Carelle Stein, Probate Attorney, St. Paul, MN.
This class was incredibly eye-opening for me. On a scale from 1 – 10, I rate it 100. I’ve shared with many people just how powerful I’ve found this approach to be. The class was illuminating, challenging, and transformative. Dan, you are a gifted, knowledgeable, worldly and very talented person. The world could use more of you.
– Tim Simonson, Attorney, St. Paul, MN.
I enjoyed all of this course. It opened my mind to the reality of how difficult conflict is for our clients, and how little I (we) know about what’s best for people. 10 out of 10.
– Jaci Hettig, LMFT, Burnsville, MN.
I loved that this course gave me the opportunity to ask anything without feeling the need to censor my true thoughts. 100% worthwhile. Perfect pace and organizing of material. 10 out of 10. Dan is a humble pioneer of a method of creating peace and resolving disputes, a method that I find remarkable and effective, despite defying traditional mediation methods.
– Heidi Pliam, Attorney and Coach, Minneapolis, MN.
Intense, thorough, relevant introduction to a new way of conflict resolution. The legal world needs more of this.
– Attorney, Stillwater, MN.
Wonderful. Basically the best CLE course I’ve taken. I’m grateful for your presence and your integrity. 10 out of 10. To me, this was REAL mediation training.
– Stephen Sage, Attorney, St. Paul, MN.
This was an excellent course. Dan is a masterful transformative mediator and ambassador for this constructive approach. The training has proven helpful to both my professional effectiveness and personal interactions.
– Cynthia Scott, Leadership Coach, Eden Prairie, MN.
Phenomenal class! I highly recommend this class, especially for those who may have had other training in mediation. Dan is an engaging, knowledgeable instructor. I learned more than I expected. Truly illuminating. 10 out of 10.
– Jess Birken, Attorney, Minneapolis, MN.
Transformative. Eye-opening. Empowering. An alternative and convincingly common sense approach to durable mediation that enhances parties’ ability to move forward with their lives. 10 out of 10.
– Jim Cohen, Attorney, Executive Director of Access Justice, Minneapolis, MN.
Informative, enlightening, well-taught, inspiring and fun. A terrific course. I would recommend it to my colleagues.
– Eva Goldfield, Mediator, Agora Hills, CA.
Much better than expected. Great experience overall. Will recommend to others. 10 out of 10.
– Lisa Martin, Professor of Nursing, Minneapolis, MN.
Very interesting & challenging.
– Jennifer Waletzko, Mediator, Forest Lake, MN.
Wow! It was great! Very engaging!
– Dr. Jeff Dorman, Pastor/Mediator, White Bear Township, MN.
Excellent. 10 out of 10.
– Kristen Froebel, Writer, Musician, Educator, Minneapolis, MN.
Mind expanding. Great job. 10 out of 10.
– A Retired Minnesota Judge.
Inspiring, invigorating, intense! 14 out of 10!
– Teresa Kusch, Attorney, Minneapolis, MN.
Awesome. Exciting. Englightening. 10 out of 10. I felt recharged and inspired.
– Heather Martin, Mediator, South Pasadena, CA.
Educational, eye-opening. 10 out of 10.
– Bette Nelson, Attorney, Rogers, MN.
Loved the course. Excellent, interesting, educational and informative.
– Sue Gramacy, Mediator, Granada Hills, CA.
Enlightening, challenging, liberating. 10 out of 10. Your style and the content of the class are right on. I will definitely recommend your course to colleagues.
– Carl Lehmann, Attorney, Gray Plant Mooty, Minneapolis, MN.
Empowering! Insightful, transforming, fulfilling.
– Heather Klindworth, Maple Grove, MN., MA in International Peace and Conflict Resolution.
Eye-opening, perspective-changing, invigorating.
– Jim Mayer, Attorney, Fredrikson & Byron, Minneapolis, MN.
Fun, insightful, transformative. 10 out of 10.
– Mark Delehanty, Attorney, Rochester, MN.
Transformative. And definitely valuable for all fields.
– Diana Bird, Human Resources, Target Corporation, Minneapolis, MN.
Loved the content, humor, pacing, and guest appearances. I felt like I was well taken care of and learned many valuable things. 10 out of 10.
– Jonathon Swanson, Student.
Nice balance of practice, conversation, and observation. Interesting, inspiring and fun! Great job engaging all of us! Your passion for the transformative mediation model is even dint throughout the course.
– Paula Foley, School Principal, St. Cloud, MN.
Many helpful tools and skills for my practice. Very helpful, very well thought out, entertaining and interesting. Expertly presented.
– Jon Lilleberg, Attorney/Mediator, Omeara, Leer, Wagner & Kohl, Minneapolis, MN.
A thorough introduction to an alternative way to mediate that acknowledges the human conflict aspect of disputes. 10 out of 10.
– Julie Sprau, Attorney, Chanhassen, MN.
Helpful, fun, interesting, memorable, influential. Get this in law schools! 10 out of 10.
– Kate Norris, law student, University of St. Thomas
Great experience. Very helpful in practice and life. 10 out of 10.
– Jim Michels, Attorney, Minneapolis, MN.
This is a progressive, ground breaking movement that is overdue. This should and will shift the stigma of mediation away from being similar to arbitration.
– Steve Wickelgren, MA, LMFT, Police Sargent, Minneapolis, MN.
Transformative! 10 out of 10. Excellent instructor and co-instructors.
– Dawn Buttera, Yoga Instructor, Rochester, MN.
I would not trade this experience for anything. I believe I have found the mediation I truly want to get myself involved in.
– Tim Mulligan, Cambridge, MN.
Dan, thanks for delivering all you promised – and so much more. Each of the five days was enlightening, productive and fun. This seminar definitely was a week well spent. 11+ out of 10.
– Larry Green, Attorney, Stillwater, MN.
Fascinating. It opened me up to a new way of thinking.
– Mark Pryor, Attorney, Brown & Carlson, PA, Minneapolis, MN.
10 out of 10. Practical, experiential, balanced.
– Nicole Concordia, Attorney, Minneapolis, MN.
Engaging, dynamic – a change in perception, an example of a paradigm shift that works for all. 10 out of 10.
– Bob Speeter, Attorney, Minneapolis, MN.
Best CLE credits I’ve ever earned! Great job! Thoroughly engrossing! Effective, transcendent process – sophisticated – deep. Great alternative in intractable cases.
– Joan Engstrom, Deputy General Counsel, General Mills, Minnetonka, MN.
Best course I’ve attended in years! It has opened my eyes to conflict resolution that goes beyond just resolving the immediate issue but that instead can transform the underlying conflict, so that the change is longstanding.
– A Minnesota Judicial Officer.
Extremely interesting! Super instructors! Transformative – really! Not only on a purely personal level but also in the value I see in it on a legal and court level.
– Christine Umhoefer, White Bear Lake, MN
Transformational! Excellent! Life changing! You provide hope and vision and real tools for a better way.
– Laura LaBlanc, Professional Facilitator and Consultant, Saint Paul, MN.
10 out of 10, seriously. More people should be exposed to this methodology.
Todd Wadsworth, Professor and Philosopher, St. Paul, MN.
Best CLE credits I’ve ever earned! Great, educational, insightful, valuable.
Dianna Cusick, Director of Legal Affairs, Minneapolis Community and Technical College.
Optimum setting for learning! This was a terrific course that challenged me to become a better listener. Dan is a WONDERFUL teacher who models transformative mediation techniques throughout the course. 10 out of 10.
Nancy Leba, Educator, Minneapolis, MN.
A great combination of practical skills and introduction to a new way to view conflict. Very useful!
Anna Hagstrom, Attorney, St. Paul, MN.
This course was a challenge, a joy, and a privilege!
Nan Thompson, Musician, Minneapolis, MN.
Dan is a skilled, comfortable teacher. I was very happy with the instructor and the course. 10 out of 10.
Tom Larson, Attorney, Briggs and Morgan, Minneapolis, MN.
My favorite aspect of the course was the variety of teaching methods – including simulations. The course was fun, informative, challenging and supportive. 10 out of 10.
– Andrea Warda, law student, Saint Paul, MN.
Fun, interesting, helpful, useful, philosophical, deep, theoretical, honest, meaningful. I looked forward to coming every day!
– Molly Dworsky, University of Minnesota Family Social Sciences student.
– Renée Zirbes, Attorney, Eden Prairie, MN.
Inspiring! Useful in my job and throughout my life.
– Lianne Guenther, Attorney, Apple Valley, MN.
Great training – everything from the daily agenda to the role plays, to the facilities and lunch were wonderful.
– Leigh Campbell, Attorney, St. Charles, MN.
Enlightening. Challenging. Innovative.
– Eddie Glenn, University of Minnesota Law Student.
– Jim Hanvik, Attorney, St. Louis Park, MN.
Because of my position, you can’t use my name, but you can quote me anonymously. I will recommend this training to my colleagues on the bench. I rate it a 10 out of 10. I’d describe it as enlightening, insightful, and terrific.
– A Minnesota Disctrict Court Judge.
Truly transformative. . . such an inspiring instructor! I learned a valuable skill and I feel as though I learned from the best.
– Jeannie Zaikaner, Attorney, Saint Paul, MN
I learned more about human nature in this seminar than in any course I have ever attended.
– Jeffery Mintz, Attorney, Rochester, MN.
You are enjoyable and non-threatening as a teacher. Your candor is refreshing; I like your objectivity and flexibility.
– Richard DeBeau, LMFT, Shakopee, MN.
Kept my rapt attention from early morning to evening five consecutive days.
– Melvin Ogurak, Ogurak Family Law & Mediation, P.A., Minneapolis, MN.
Very enlightening. I’m excited to use these skills in my practice.
– Kathleen Flynn Peterson, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, LLP., Minnapolis, MN
This was fabulous! 10 out of 10! I think this model is the key to more effective communication in our culture. The interactive nature of the course was excellent.
– Susan Shehata, Healer of Home, Body and Spirit, Minneapolis, MN.
Remarkable. . . I really value the skills I learned from Dan.
– A Minneapolis Family Lawyer.
10 out of 10! Thought provoking, informative and fun! A great experience!
– Pat Beety, Attorney, Saint Paul, MN.
Enlightening. I know I’ve grown so much with this way of thinking.
– Linda Morrison, Attorney, North Saint Paul, MN.
Dan Simon’s tailor-made mediation approach is where collaborative, mediated conflict resolution will be twenty years from now if we’re lucky. . . most highly recommended!!!
– John G.E. Thompson, Attorney, St. Cloud, MN.
10 out of 10!
– Tou Lee, Business Owner, Woodbury, MN.
Interesting! Informative! Fun!
– Lisa Porthan, Caregiver Consultant, Ely, MN.
– Eric Johnson, Attorney, Bloomington, MN.
Interesting! Innovative mediation approach! Very useful in dealing with conflicts!
– Bruce Johnson, Attorney, Minneapolis, MN.
Dan’s ability to teach in a transformative way is amazing.
– Tamerin Horstman, M.A., Mediator/Consultant, Minneapolis, MN.
Dan teaches not from the top down, but from the inside out.
– Janet Collins, Mediation Unlimited, Minneapolis, MN.
I enjoyed this course as much as any CLE I’ve ever attended.
– Kris Svingen, Attorney, Fergus Falls, MN.
Dan is energetic and engaging. I found the course very informative and thought-provoking. I will use Dan’s techniques in my practice.
– Jim Killian, Maslon, Edelman, Borman and Brand, LLP., Minneapolis, MN.
Informative and unique. A new way of resolving a conflict. Learned new skills to apply to my practice.
– Leah Loomis, Attorney, Chaska, MN.
The skills I learned will affect every aspect of my family law practice.
– Dana McKenzie, Saint Paul, MN, Family Law Attorney.
Revolutionary, insightful, useful, impactful, inspiring, fun, comfortable and welcoming.
– Katie Clower, University of Minnesota Ph.D student in Conservation Biology.
This course exceeded my expectations.
– Jamie Johnson, Attorney, Lommen Abdo Law Firm.
Educational. Informative. Great learning experience. It was an awesome course. 10 out of 10. As an HR director, I was skeptical, but you have transformed me!
– Jet Chapman, Director of Human Resources, Alameda County Health Care Services Agency.