- Helps with conflict with spouses, ex-spouses, estranged siblings, business partners, neighbors, or anyone.
- Get clear about whether you want to reach out to them.
- Decide whether to reach out by email, phone, text, or through an intermediary.
- Get clear about what you want to say.
- Figure out what it means to take good care of yourself, while also treating the other person compassionately.
Frequently Asked Questions
I charge by the hour, and we can go one hour at a time.
It’s your choice whether we meet in person at my office, talk on the phone, or Zoom?
People get a lot of value out of the very first session, and that’s enough in some cases. It’s up to you how long our meetings continue to feel worthwhile.